- Deep groin pain while walking. The pain extends down my thigh and to the back of my knee.
- Pain across my butt. The deep ache is accompanied at times by a pinching sensation.
- Clicking and crunching sounds.
- Some loss of ROM (However one thing that's remained pretty good is my ROM....I suppose that's one thing to be thankful for!)
- Extreme and deep pain upon first getting up after sitting for a while. I have to "walk it off".
- Lower back pain (SI area).
- Positional pain.
- Some pain while stationary...this however pales in comparison to the pain I feel while walking.
- Pain after standing for periods of time (washing dishes, cooking, cleaning etc.)
NOTE: These are only my symptoms....these could vary by person